Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 9

Challenge: Make something with your breakfast before you eat it.

Aww man.  Today was a regular ol' milk-and-cereal day.  I had to get to an appointment before work, so I was up a little bit early today and didn't make any great effort to come up with a more interesting brekkie.  Here's what I made:


I'm kind of wondering, if I make a happy face with my cereal every morning, will it make an impact on my level of happiness?  I don't know, I mean, it's happy - but it took some effort and discipline to make when I was hungry and in a bit of a time crunch.  I think it's probably 50/50.

I'm going to divulge in a secret now: I've secretly been checking out the next day's challenge on the day before.  I wait until I've completed the challenge for that day, but then I check out what I might be in for the next day.  I like to think about ideas, see if there's anything I might be able to use from work in a project, or if I need to look around to get a little inspiration or check on supplies.  My big secret is out, oh no!  

No comments:

Post a Comment