Friday, May 13, 2011

Checking out

I am postponing the challenge for Day 12 because I am tired and there are other things to take care of in life right now, on this day, that are more important that this challenge.  Maybe sometime, I will feel ultra-creative and complete 2 challenges in 1 day!  But for now, I'm taking a day off.  I don't want to feel obligated to complete every single challenge on time, or this will stop feeling fun and creative for me and just turn into something that I feel bad about.

So, to not shove off with nothing, here's a picture of the sculpture installation piece I made for my thesis in May 2007:


It's form is much changed now, but that was always the point.  I have to reflect sometimes on the cool things I've done and remember to never limit my own ability.  I built a pretty sweet piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment