Thursday, May 26, 2011

Color bridge

I completely forgot to complete my challenge yesterday.  It slipped my mind until I was laying in bed, and I decided not to get up.

So today, I completed yesterday's challenge: Create a bridge.  Connect two thing in a creative way.  It could be small enough for an amoeba or big enough for an elephant to cross it.

I made a bridge, but not really a connective bridge.  I decided to make a line of crayons across a small table I have, and color coordinate them in ROYGBIV order:


I feel like I haven't done anything strictly design-y in a while.  This was fun.  The last crayon on the purple/violet side was only halfway on the table, but I wanted to finish the sequence.  Here's another view:


It smells so waxy in my living room right now!  I really wanted to make a bridge out of Legos, but I don't have access to any right now.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment