Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dreamy

Day #27 Challenge: Dreamland.  Use a recent dream as inspiration for what you do today.

Awesome!  I did have a few dreams last night that I remember the details of, but this day was a little busy for me.  Instead, I snapped a few pictures of the Francesca Lia Block cootie catcher I wrote about before, which has a bit to do with dreams too:



The picture of the very inside wasn't uploading correctly, but it gives a short summary of FLB's life in the very center with a synopsis of the plot of each book under the flap of each corresponding title.  The background image is from the cover of FLB's book, Weetzie Bat:


Oddly enough, I did have a dream last night that my the back yard of the house that my parents live in was flooded, and I was canoeing through it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment