Tuesday, June 21, 2011

38

Day 38: Work underwater.  Fill up a large bowl, vase, or old fish tank with water and create something inside of it.

Today, I filled up a small globe vase with some water and put a little ceramic skull into it.  Once upon a time, I had a full ceramic skeleton hanging from my rear view mirror, but he got a little smashed in a car crash and I only kept the head.

I thought about adding other items, but really enjoying taking pictures of the distorted skull, so I kept it simple today.  Look at this mellllllting faaaaace:




A bubble in the eyeball:



I was wishing that I had some food coloring to add, but worked with some carmine watercolor instead.  I was really envisioning some trippy Grateful Dead-esque kind of water swirls to take this project to the next level, but the watercolor didn't really work that way:


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment