Saturday, June 4, 2011

#29

Challenge: Make a disguise for yourself, a friend, a pet, or an object.  See if you can fool anyone with it.

Of course, where does my mind naturally go to but here: kitty mustache.

I drew a mustache on a piece of paper, cut it out, and taped it to a toothpick.  Then, I took pictures with the kitties - yep, there's 2 of 'em at my place.  Here's Lola, whom I've mentioned before:


I'm totally fooled!  Who is that cat!  I don't even know anymore...




Finally, we nabbed a really good shot.  I was cracking up the whole time I was taking pictures of her, and my sister's cat, Stimpy:



Stimpy looks a little bizarro because she was laying in a chair, so I rotated the pictures to show the mustache right-side up.  Seriously, this challenge was super easy and totally fun, even if I didn't really try to fool anyone with this awesome feline disguise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment