Thursday, June 23, 2011

40 days!

I've reached the 40 day mark!  Look at me go.  :-)

Today's challenge: What can you do with yarn?  You don't have to know how to knit or crochet; you can try yarn painting or just experiment.

Well, guess what, day 40?  I know how to crochet!  For today, I just took some pictures of me wearing a hat I made.  It's not my most favorite hat and isn't really even a great hat, it's just oversized and comfy and feels a little like sticking your head in a hole - a good hat for hiding.






Going outta town for the weekend, probably won't be posting much.  Actually, I don't think I will be planning on completing a challenge everyday from now on.  I have some other projects I'd like to get started on and can only devote so many hours a day to creative things before I need to sleep.  I might post occasionally about those projects instead, still unsure about how I want to work it all.  I won't fall off the face of the earth, I promise.

More next week!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this hat that you're in danger of exploding the whole internets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rainbow! I was trying to look extra cute without looking like I was trying too hard. :-)

    ReplyDelete