Wednesday, June 8, 2011

300 club

WOOHOO!  Today my blog reached over 300 total page views.  Thanks, readers!  Fun fact: People in 5 other countries than the U.S. have checked out this thing!  Cool.


Today's challenge: Make something ephemeral.  Can you create something using a material that will dissipate quickly, like soap bubbles, smoke, butter on a griddle, or cream in coffee?

First, let me just say that I really like the word “ephemeral.”
Now, I’ve been thinking on this challenge for a good 24 hours.  I thought, “Oh yeah, something will come to me later” and put it off.  Later came, a few times, and I couldn't think of anything other than the ideas suggested in the challenge!  So instead, I've decided to share this awesome video I remember seeing a while back:

So, yeah, I didn’t make anything today, I was totally stumped – BUT JUST LOOK AT THOSE BUBBLES.
I already have a few ideas a’cooking to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment