Thursday, July 12, 2012

I moved!

Dear loyal readers,

Yes, I have moved.  Again.

I moved a couple months ago and have only recently settled back into creative habits.  Check out my creative space:


It's a small desk space with a couple shelves and a bulletin board, but it's something.  The surface of the desk is currently being bombarded by an afghan that I've been slowly working on recently:


I'm especially proud of the storage jars I rigged up, containing lots of drawing and writing utensils, paint brushes, etc.


And lastly, to highlight the new space, I present my bulletin board, filled with ideas, inspiration, and personal goals:


I've mentioned in the past that some friends and I do craft shows occasionally a few times a year.  We actually sold some of our work last month at the FreeMusic Fest in Freeland, MI.  It was a great time!  The weather was beautiful, it was the first craft sale of the year for us, and there were awesome musicians playing music all day long.  We had a lot of fun together.

These friends that I mention, well, we are getting a little more professional and organized at each craft sale.  We've developed a logo, business cards, and we actually had a business meeting a few weeks ago and discussed the development of a collective blog - and it's here!  Locust Street Crafts is the place to find us.  I'm incredibly proud of how far we've come in a couple of short years and look forward to making greater strides in the future.



I will still update this blog with my creativity challenges and other highlights, now that I'm a little more settled into the new living arrangement with my fiance, and of course, Lola:


Thanks for sticking with me - more to come soon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment