Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craft sale bonanza

This week has escaped me, recovering from the sunburn I got at Sidewalk Sales last weekend and preparing for my upcoming vacation.  Here are some pictures from the sale:

Our setup for Friday.

Please buy my products!  Little stuffed birds, necklaces, decorative plates and felt flowers, some of Erica's knitted masterpieces.

Our hanging scarves display - very fun to walk through!

More knitted wares.
My crocheted hats!  And a few knitted baby sweaters, so cute!

Our setup on Saturday.  Notice the cool papier-mache animal heads out front - very cool pieces!

A little more spread out this time.


We all made a little money, but heard a lot of people mentioning that they couldn't even think about yarn wearables with the heat.  My friends and I talked about coming up with more seasonally appropriate stuff to sell next time.  All in all, I had a blast - I mean, what can be better than hanging around outside with your friends in the summer for 2 days straight?  I made enough money to cover my portion of the booth cost, plus food for the weekend and a little more on top. 

I am leaving tonight and won't be back home for 8 days!  I am heading to Michigan's beautiful upper peninsula for a few days, then off to Northern Wisconsin.  I hope to do some creative things while there, but also plan on doing a lot of relaxing and probably not very much blog posting.  I want to take lots of pictures while I'm away, documenting all the inspiration of the great north.

No comments:

Post a Comment