Tuesday, August 14, 2012

52 card pickup

This post has nothing to do with cards, other than it's the 52nd challenge.

Challenge 52: Work upside down.  Create something in such a way that you have to rotate it 180 degrees to display/see it when it is finished.

I sat on this challenge for a week and nothing came to me.  I'm not going to feel bad about it, but I want to have something to post so here are a few things I've come across recently that I can share with my faithful readers in lieu of the results of this challenge:


Animal clothing hangers.  These are hilarious!  Brought to you by the quirky Urban Outfitters.

Then, there's this fabulous blog post on Yes and Yes by Sarah Von Bargen on How to Buy Happiness for $5 (or less) - which I found to be really fun and inspiring.  I can get stuck in a rut sometimes and know that a little jazzing up of my routine can make a huge difference in my attitude.  

Finally, I present this helpful list of craft adhesives and what how to best use each one.  Included are E6000, Mod Podge, Gorilla Glue, hot glue, and many more.  I often don't know which adhesive to use on crafts and tend to go with a trial and error method, so this guide will really help me out.

That's it for today!  I hope you enjoy looking at the stupid cat hanger as much as I do (it's soooooo stupid, I love it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment